The West Central Suburban Soccer Federation (“WCSSF”) is an inter-club competitive league designed to provide the Select Soccer Player 9U through 19U (High School*) a competitive experience, while focusing on equitable fair play and good sportsmanship while providing venue for the players to have fun.
Individual players, please contact a local club for registration information. The list of clubs currently involved with the WCSSF is located at http://www.wcssf.org/websites/.
WCSSF, PO Box 1211, Brownsburg, IN 46112.
(*Note – players MUST still be in high school in order to participate in the WCSSF league.)
Important Dates for Fall 2020
- Registration will open on July 1
- Registration will close on August 7 at 11 PM for the 11U-13U-15U divisions.
- Registration will close on August 14 at 11 PM for the 19U/HS division.
- Schedules will be posted by August 21th
- No Games scheduled OVER Labor Day Weekend.
- Team Registration Fee Deadline – September 11 (or late fee of $25 per team) FYI: Fees MUST be received from the Club in order for the teams to participate in the tourney.
- Opening Day is Friday, August 28
- Player Passes mandatory for all games beginning on Friday, August 28
- Rosters freeze – Friday, October 9 (midnight) for all divisions
- Last Day for 13U-15U-HS division games – Sunday, October 18
- 13U-15U-HS Tourney Check-in Dates are Tuesday, October 20 and Wednesday, October 21, at the Ben Davis Soccer Fields (Concession Stand); 6-7:30 PM each night
- Last Day for 11U division games – Thursday, October 22
- 11U Jamboree, Saturday, October 24, beginning no earlier than noon
- 13U-15U-HS Tourneys, Saturday, October 24, through Sunday, October 25