*** The Spring Season has been cancelled due to COVID-19. ***
The West Central Suburban Soccer Federation (“WCSSF”) is an inter-club competitive league designed to provide the Select Soccer Player 9U through 19U (High School*) a competitive experience, while focusing on equitable fair play and good sportsmanship while providing venue for the players to have fun.
Individual players, please contact a local club for registration information. The list of clubs currently involved with the WCSSF is located at http://www.wcssf.org/websites/.
WCSSF, PO Box 1211, Brownsburg, IN 46112.
(*Note – players MUST still be in high school in order to participate in the WCSSF league.)
Spring Important Dates
- Registration will open on February 7
- Registration will close on Friday, March 6 at 11 PM
- Final draft of Schedules posted on March 18
- Opening Day – Friday, April 10 (Player Passes mandatory for all games)
- NO games scheduled for Sun., April 12 (Easter), May 10 (Mother’s Day), or over Memorial Day weekend (May 22-25). However, teams can use these days for make-up games.
- Team Registration Fee Deadline – April 24 (or late fee of $25 per team). FYI: Fees MUST be received from the Club in order for the teams to participate in the tourney.
- HS Roster Freeze – Friday, May 1 (Midnight)
- Last Day for HS division games – Sunday, May 10
- HS Tourney Check-in Dates are Tuesday, May 12 and Wednesday, May 13, at the Ben Davis Soccer Fields (Concession Stand); 6-7:30 PM each night
- High School Tourney – Friday, May 15 – Sunday, May 17
- 11U-13U-15U Roster Freeze – Friday, May 15 (midnight)
- Last Day for 13U-15U division games – Sunday, May 24
- 13U-15U Tourney Check-in Dates are Tuesday, May 26 and Wednesday, May 27, at the Ben Davis Soccer Fields (Concession Stand); 6-7:30 PM each night
- Last Day for 11U division games – Thursday, May 28
- 11U Jamboree, Saturday, May 30, beginning no earlier than noon
- 13U & 15U Tourney, Friday, May 29, through Sunday, May 31