· Enter into your team’s GotSoccer Account.
· Click on the “WCSSF Spring 2014” (or current season) button under EVENTS.
· Click on the tab labeled “Schedule.”
· To the right of the game, click on the button called “MAKE REQUEST”.
· Update the new date and time that you would like for the game. You can also include a reason for the change in the note section. Once complete, hit save or send.
If your team is the “home” team, and need to change the time and/or date of your game, please check, beforehand, with the Site Coordinator, Assignor and/or Rec Plus Coordinator to see if the field is available.
Once the request has been made, the other coach will need to go into their team’s GotSoccer Account and approve or reject the request following the same similar steps. Once the game is approved, the WCSSF will update the schedule.