Game Day Check List!!!
Before you head off to your game, double check to make sure you have the following items, or have arranged for someone on your staff to bring these items:
- Game Card (especially for High School teams which have more than 18 rostered)
- Official Roster (This should have the Indiana Soccer Stamp and be laminated*.)
- Player Cards (These should include the picture of the player, be signed by a State registrar and laminated*. In addition, you need to have these on a ring in the order of the roster.)
- Pinnies for substituting.
- Home teams need to provide the game balls (3).
- Pinnies, if you are the home team, just in case both teams are the same color.
- A good attitude!
* We ask that these items (roster & player cards) be laminated, so that they are protected if it rains.