Before you head off to your game, double check to make sure you have the following items, or have arranged for someone on your staff to bring these items:
- Game Card (especially for High School teams which have more than 18 rostered)
- Official Roster (This should have the Indiana Soccer Stamp and be laminated*.)
- Player Cards (These should include the picture of the player, be signed by a State registrar and laminated*. In addition, you need to have these on a ring in the order of the roster.)
- Pinnies for substituting.
- Home teams need to provide the game balls (3).
- Pinnies, if you are the home team, just in case both teams are the same color.
- A good attitude!
* We ask that these items (roster & player cards) be laminated, so that they are protected if it rains.