Roster: 16 maximum; 11 Minimum for two teams or more
Minimum # of Players: 6
Length of halves: 30 minutes
Half-time Length: 10 minutes
13U Division plays on a small-sided field.
*Maximum Field Size – 80 yards by 55 yards
*Minimum Field Size – 70 yards by 45 yards
- Center Circle – 8-yard radius
- Penalty Area – 14 yards by 34 yards (14 yards from each goalpost).
- Goal Area – 4 yards by 14 yards (4 yards from each goalpost).
- Goals – 6.5 feet by 18 feet (goals up to 7 feet by 21 feet may be used).
- Penalty Spot – 10 yards from Goal Line.
- Penalty Arc – 8-yard radius from Penalty Spot for area outside Penalty Area.
Headers: As of August 2018
Indiana Soccer Heading Restrictions
- All players who play in small sided games, 4v4, 7v7 or 9v9, shall not intentionally head the ball in a game.
- When a player deliberately heads the ball in a game, the referee will award an indirect free kick (IFK) to the opposing team from the spot of the offense.
- If the deliberate header occurs within the penalty area by the defending team, the indirect free kick should be taken on the penalty area line parallel to the goal line at the point nearest to where the infringement occurred.