Register a Team with the WCSSF
There are two ways to register a team for the current WCSSF season:
#1: How to register an individual teams through the Registration Link:
- On the WCSSF website (www.wcssf.org), position your cursor over the upcoming soccer season, and then select “Register a team”
- The registration link will ask you to log into your individual team account before proceeding.
- Then simply answer the questions and follow the prompts on the screen.
#2: How to register ALL your teams at one time:
- Enter into your club’s GotSoccer account.
- Click on “Club” tab; and then click on “Teams” option in the black line under the tabs.
- About halfway down the screen, you should see a box labeled “Register Teams in” with a dropbox. From the dropbox, choose the upcoming WCSSF soccer season and hit “Select”.
HINT: If you do not see the upcoming WCSSF soccer season on the list of events, that means that your club has not been registered for the event. Therefore, you will need to register your club first before you can register your teams.
- At this time, all the teams within your club that are NOT currently registered in the WCSSF season will appear. (If your clubs has a lot of teams, you can use the filters above this to reduce the number of teams shown.)
- Look over the list of teams, and find the ones that you want to register in the WCSSF and check the box to the left. Once they are all checked, click on the “Enter Selected Teams” button.
- A window will pop up and ask if you are sure that you want to register the teams. Click ‘Ok’. The list of teams will now adjust to only show the teams that are NOT registered in the event.
- If you want to double check to make sure you registered the correct teams, simply send a request to double check the number of teams registered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a club drops a team after the last day to register a team, the club forfeits half of the registration fee. Dropping a team may also result in the team being ineligible to participate in the league for a period of time to be determined by the WCSSF Board.
After you register your team with the WCSSF, you will want to work on finalizing the coach, assistant coach, team manager and players. Then sometime before the first game of the season, the team must be registered with Indiana Soccer. Otherwise, the players are not covered under the Indiana Soccer umbrella of protection.
Remember that players MUST be rostered on a team that has been registered with Indiana Soccer before allowing to participate in a game. Once feel that the team is set, notify Indiana Soccer that the team is ready and Indiana Soccer will issue player passes. Throughout the beginning of the season, of course, you may continue to add or remove players up until the roster freeze date for the season.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the WCSSF at email@example.com.