Update your GotSoccer Account
Click to download the Referee’s Packet (Rev 2/2017) for further information.
A number of the steps below are important steps for the beginning of every season. The Assignors and the WCSSF try hard to keep coaches and managers updated with announcements, tournament FYI’s, etc. The only way we can do this effectively is if we have the correct contact information. Currently, the announcements are sent out by email and then posted on the WCSSF website. So, PLEASE, get in the habit this season of checking your email once or twice a week minimum. Communication is a big key to a smooth season.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
- Go to GotSoccer Log-in Page: https://home.gotsoccer.com/login.aspx
- Scroll down until you see “Referees & Assignors.” Click on the Login button.
- Enter the Username and Password under the referee login.
REGISTER FOR “WCSSF SPRING 2013” (or the current season)
- Now click on “Upcoming Events”
- Click on “Search Events”
- Enter “WCSSF” in the “Event Name” box and hit enter.
- Click on “Register for Event”
- Click on the assignor(s) that you want to work for throughout the season.
REGISTER YOUR PRIMARY ASSIGNOR / DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ASSIGNORS:
- Click on “Referee Assignors”
- The assignors for the events you have chosen should be listed. Each assignor will have one of three colors: red, green or blue. The red means that you have not chosen to work for them; green means that you are available for that assignor to assign you games; blue means that this is your primary assignor.
- Make sure that one of the assignors listed has a blue color to the left of the name. If not, click on the “make primary” button to the right.
- Go through the list and approve or cancel the referee assignors that you want to be able to assign you games. (FYI: If you have not worked for a particular assignor before, it may be a good idea to contact that assignor by email and introduce yourself.”)
UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Click on “My Account” slightly below the Indiana Soccer logo.
- Fill in the correct or updated information and click save.
- Please make sure you have a valid email address. (Please check this email daily throughout the season for updates, changes or announcements.)
UPDATE YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK OR AGE VERIFICATION
Click on “My Account” slightly below the Indiana Soccer logo.
Click on either “Background Checks” or “Age Verification”
Follow the steps on the screen if needed. This needs to be completed every 24 months.
(NOTE: If you don’t see the “Background Check” or “Age Verification” button, it is because you haven’t registered for an event or chosen a primary assignor.)